32288 Albany Highway, Mount BarkerOffers above $950,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: Lifestyle
- Land size: 0 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Commercial Property Mount Barker WA
Towerhill Estate is ideally located 5km South of Mount Barker to become a high profile "essential stop" tourist precinct boasting the following:
Approximately 67 Acres of Investor Opportunity
Ideally Sited for Multiple Income Streams
National Award Winning Wines/Licenced Premises
WINE, EAT, PLAY AND STAY!
The Cellar Sales building has the capacity and perfect sitting to develop a restaurant or café with outside pergola and a sunny terrace overlooking the vines and sunsets across Tower Hill.
Envision constructing high quality commercial retail spaces for Cafe, Local Produce Fruit Barn, Bakery and/or Art and Furniture Gallery plus short stay accommodation (caravan park) OR
Opportunity to create a landmark adventure playground to include nature bike trails and a picnic area with adjacent high quality, disabled-accessible toilets or the like!
Approx 5-hectare vineyard
Approx 2 hectare Olive grove
3 bedroom house with 2 car garage and fenced garden
Large Cellar door building which doubles as self-contained accommodation/ Manager’s loft
Large machinery and vineyard store shed, plus approximately 7 hectares of natural bush.
Many positive factors make this property ideal to develop into a comprehensive Tourism precinct including:
• Exposure to the Albany Highway. The Albany Highway is major tourist highway linking Perth with Albany and currently, 3800+ vehicles drive past every day.
• Direct easy access to and from the highway and space for big turning circles and parking for coaches, cars, RVs and towed caravans
• Siting of current buildings and features within sight of the entrance and with privacy for residents
• ‘Scheme’ water supply
• Established productive vineyard and olive grove
• Current Producer’s Liquor License holder with easy upgrade to Cellar Sales License
• Application for Motel License in progress
• Attractive natural features including permanent water, bushland with native animals, open terrain and views to Tower Hill & Porongurup Mountains
• Minimal impact to distant neighbours for development
• Location in the heart of the Great Southern wine and tourist region with easy day trip access to the Porongorups and Stirling Range National Parks plus Albany, Denmark and South Coast
• Support network of established Regional Tourism promotional groups include Mt Barker Tourism Association and Visitor’s Centre, Mt Barker and Great Southern Wine Producers plus State Government focus and funding through GSDC possible.
• Location in a rich agricultural produce and cultural region providing potential for raw materials and business collaboration: fine food and produce; cherries and berries, olive oil, marron, cheese, venison, honey, Arts and craft, flora and fauna, timber products.
• Proximity to the Mt Barker town services and growing population
The front entrance with open parkland, large trees and a permanent shallow lake is perfect to create a park-like landscape, adding to the visual appeal.
Opportunity to purchase Business separately of Rare Remarkable Charismatic Wine (Wine stock on hand with numerous awards from 2008 onwards)
CONTACT THE AGENT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
More InfoDownload Brochure
We were very happy with our recent purchase of property through Harry Griffiths Realty
We were very happy with our recent purchase of property through Harry Griffiths Realty. Wendy provided us with a hassle free experience and has an open and friendly personality which made the process of purchasing real estate a very enjoyable one